Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hotdogs and bacon

Right now, I'm in my friend's condo here at Bay Garden. We're just done with our heavy breakfast! (I helped in frying the hotdogs and bacon.Which is great. Since I haven't cooked something for a long time now.) But here's the whole sense of me, blogging, this early. 

Overnight's purpose: PAPER

What we've done: Due to stress and everything in between, we decided to take a nap at around 1:30. Fine, we all agreed to take a 30min nap. So we should wake up at around 2am to continue working. HAHAHAHA but we woke up at 6am! o.O whuuut. SO HERE. Crazy cramming. What up.

Okay, I sound pathetic with the "due to stress" part. :)) 

My group mates think that I'm doing another part for our paper, but yeah, I'm here. In my friend's bed. Blogging. FML. :|

All I did in this condo was to eat, drink, fart, pee. REPEAT.

P.S. My brain isn't working, I need a cold water. Enough with the coffee. I'm palpitating for Christ's sake. 

Toodles. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment